All I want For Christmas is Pink

December 02, 2016


I just love this tree by Luella and June.  I know I posted it last year, but it is still one of my favorites.  I have a few more gift guides to get to you (For Him and For Her) which I promise to deliver next week.  I noticed many of the things I have bookmarked from around the web are pink!  and oh so cute! Let me show you-

How beautiful are these pink cups? ($99 for a set of 6!).  And these pink glasses are $42 for a set of six. And these pink napkins are so pretty.  They would look so great with my black and white Ikea placemats (if you don't own these, get them stat!  they are a lifesaver.  So easy to clean and they look so chic in my kitchen table!).  I got this coffee table book for my birthday and not only do I love its contents but it looks fabulous on my black and gold coffee table.  Hello, beautiful and unique pink bag!!  I really, like you!  This one really needs to be in my Christmas list (I hope Santa reads my blog). This cute sweater is fun and just love all the crocheted patches.  This jacket with faux pink trim is perfection.  And these earrings are so festive!  This pink map of Paris would be a great addition to a girls' playroom or even an adult office.  This amazing pink skirt is almost sold out.  I can envision combining it in a million different ways.

What color are you craving more of this Holiday season?

 Shop the Pink Picks-





[photo via Luella and June]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is ALL I want for Christmas!!! To die for selection of everything pink!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe