ORC Favorites || Spring 2017

May 17, 2017


Linda's fabulous #OneRoomChallenge Spring reveals occurred last week, and they were so fun!!  I am highlighting my favorites from the 20 blogger projects and will share some of my favorites from the guest participants next week.  I love looking through these because they are huge idea generators for me.  I'm honestly so inspired by the different projects and just enjoy seeing the creativity that goes into each and every detail.  First off, I really loved this living room by Sketch42. I'm a huge fan of folding screens and the use of this one is just perfection in my book. -


Of course another favorite is Christine Dovey's basement remodel.  Her art, lighting, fabric and furniture choices are  exciting and unexpected.  This is what I love about her.  She always surprises us.  And of course the facts that she used my photograph was very humbling and exciting.
 

Then we have an amazing kitchen transformation by the talented Erin Williamson.  The black, wood and white palette is modern and edgy.


The Suburban B's tranformation of a girl bedroom and bathroom is fresh and fun.  I do love purple and green together.  Lucky girl!

House of Brinson's guest bedroom blew me away.  It is elegant, moody and romantic.  I think you will be intrigued by this one.


I loved this bold wall color by Old Home Love.  I loved the lighting and fabric choices and really the colors work so beautifully together.  Chic and feminine!


The Pink Pagoda's magnificent living room and dining room reveal was one of my all time favorites.  I adore this project so much.  It is fresh and vibrant and just simply beautiful.  I love green in interior design and Jennifer just knocked it out of the ballpark combining it so beautifully with the blues and whites.  You need to see all of it here.  And all this blue and white goodness......is heaven in my book!


These yellow walled dining room by Old Brand New is cheery and cool.  Take a look-


And last but not least The English Room had me at acrylic and gold bed and flowers.....


Did you take the entire tour?  You can! Start here.  I will share my favorites from the guest participants, which are many, so it will take me a while to go through them!  Happy Hump Day!

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The picture in the basement and the pink pagoda, are my fav projects!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe